California licensed Chiropractor + Sports Physiotherapist & Associates with current CPR/FA
Game-Side shade tent, exam table, first aid kit, ice packs, water, exam & therapy supplies
1. Immediate care: CPR, sprain-strain, cuts, bruises, heat exhaustion, seizure, dislocation, pain
2. Physiotherapy care: joint + muscle stiffness, muscle spasm, joint stability
3. Exam: concussion, underlying trauma, fracture
Doctor's office + fully equipped sports performance facility
1. New complaint and event follow-up care: re-habilitation
2. Strength & conditioning programs: pre-habilitation
3. Nutrition & recovery programs
4. Team & family workshops & events
Kid's love to play sports, and we want to help them play safe more often. The best way to help kids play safe is to teach them that safe practice = safe play. We offer a few sponsorships each season for youth contact sports such as soccer and football to help teach families and athletes about safe play. Safe play includes building a partnership with athletic coaches and trainers that are commonly good-heated folks without much formal education about sports medicine... and this is where we come in.
We offer team-structured training advice and programs that are sport-specific to influence safe practice and safe play to keep kids in their favorite sport with least chance of injury. But when injury occurs, we offer immediate care and managed rehabilitation through the play season including a comprehensive world-class concussion rehab program.
Our campus consists of a doctors office, a sports performance training room, and a classroom for team and family-style learning for the fastest possible RTP (return to play.)